Sozy Lola

My photo
Las Pinas City, Metro Manila, Philippines

WELCOME TO MY BLOG MY FRIENDS

Monday, November 15, 2010

My Batchmate, My BFF

My Bff and Me
                   I was in deep mourning and trying to cope with the loss of my beloved and adorable grand daughter Shariita when I started locating my batch mates I haven't seen for the last 37 years through facebook. The moment I met Dolores Guinto Cunanan, I felt a happy aura and good vibration being with her and I was not mistaken. From then on our friendship flourish and gets stronger and stronger. She is full of life despite the loss of her husband. She has a very positive outlook in life, very outgoing.

                  She makes our events and reunions alive with her wit. Her day will not be complete without her rendering any song from the karaoke. And she dances, too!
Dolly the dancer
                  My BFF, my sister....Dolly Cunanan...your great! I love you!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks! my dear BFF Tess. I am flattered with what you said to me.I am very thankful to Facebook and with the 2 person who started and united the Batch mate of PCWHS'73.Whatever happen now to the two of us, it is HIM, who knows best. I really THANKS GOD! because of having you as my BFF now and forever. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww..!! so sweet...
    huhu..i miss my BFF too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Pink Diva,she is really wonderful, thoughtful, etc...you sure love your bff as well..

    ReplyDelete

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.